Agnostic.com

9 4

Are you going to watch the State of the Union address tonight?

I have too hard a time just listening to that buffoon so probably won't.

One thing he will tout is the raging economy. Needless to say the stock market is not the economy. Most people don't invest, and only the rich seem to be booming.

What do you think?

Akfishlady 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No.

No.

Gawd, no.

I can't even listen to him, let alone see him. The stock market usually gambles on perceptions, not reality, so I'm not surprised it faltered. It will stabilize when it sees how the world takes Trump's speech. Sadly, the election proved hell wasn't going to freeze over.

and we thought it didnt exist

The market is tanking today !
I agree that He is impossible to watch, but i m curious about reactions.there is also a boycott being called for to tank the ratings.
I will watch colbert , and kimmel is actually having Stormy on his show.

I didn't know that, @Buddha - now I'll definitely have to watch Kimmel tonight!

I "am" taking interest in the Democratic response. Other than that, I already know what B.S. smells like, & I just don't care to smell anymore of it ! 😠

Dougy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

No. It will be like watching a re-run of Planet of the Apes; Trumpanses applauding the Orangutan and Chief in a post apocalyptic world, but not as good. I'll just wait for the impeachment proceedings if the Russians don't manage to hack the next election too.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

agreed but I will have to watch it in bits and pieces buffered by Colbert or Oliver

WHAT TO EXPECT IN TONIGHT'S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS And why it may not be the reset that pundits want. Democratic lawmakers have invited Dreamers and sexual assault victims to the speech. And yes -- the tickets to the event spelled union "Uniom." [HuffPost]

[huffingtonpost.com]

Dougy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Not me. I can't even look at him. All I see is a racist liar. I will watch the democratic response.

Yes the rich love the stock market computer trading siphoning off millions by the second from the greedy wannabees

NO, NO, NO, X infinity. Don't have cable, not even planning to turn the TV on. I just had sushi and don't want to risk bringing the wasabi back up. And don't need the nightmares.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.