Agnostic.com

27 8

So I'm going to get a little rant-y. Why on earth can I not make relationships work. I was in multiple long term relationships where my boundaries and communication skills were,frankly,terrible. Those relationships lasted for years. Now that I'm setting healthy boundaries and communicating honestly all of my connections seem to fizzle out quickly. I tell myself that I'm weeding out the bad apples early but I'm becoming more and more convinced that I'm just not going to connect with anyone who I'm attracted to and who's a decent partner. Uuuuuugggghhh.

OpposingOpposum 9 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"setting healthy boundaries and communicating honestly" - that's your problem there ma'am, psychology. 🙂

Pleas don't take it to hard on you. Be the natural you.. If the partner accepts it well and good, otherwise you always have yourself to count on.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.