Agnostic.com

2 0

Are there other people who felt as disgusted with this State Of Union speech as I did. Not only will the GOP not comprise with the Democrats, trump made it clear America want comprise with the rest of the world! We want take less than everything coming our way! Trump paints us as superior to the rest of the human race! This is truely sickening, there are young children, yet to grow up, what is this telling them? That they are "nothing' unless their country excludes other people who might want to come here? And all other countries, should do what we want first, then maybe we will return the favor? This is another HISTORICAL disaster?!

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump is a national Disgrace and Embarrassing to have in the White House. Trump follows Hitler tactics... Did you see how the Republicans clapped for him???? Traitors to our country and what it stands for! I turned it off , I can’t stand to even look at him or hear his pathetic voice and those sniffing noises he makes!!!!

I purposefully, only heard it on NPR, lol I was embarrassed for our whole nation! That man and all of his cronies all have major 'blind spots!' Trump, only shows up for the applause...he doesn't need a 'heart' for that...

At least he didn't blow up the world, which at this point seems like an all-around win.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.