Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Rand paul's wife keeps loaded gun by bed to ward off liberal attacks!

To be fair, paul was attacked last year, and his attacker was a registered democrat. however, it was a land dispute and had nothing to do with political parties. there is no violent liberal revolution in the works. angry people are verbally accosting people who, quite frankly, deserve to be spoken to harshly. nobody has made death threats; that's what republicans have been doing to journalists and to blasey-ford, who still can't return to her home. nobody has hit anyone; that's what republican politicians do to journalists (and then get elected despite that, or maybe because of that). however, it is awfully convenient for republicans to pretend that liberals are a violent mob about to murder good 'murricans. many lies are convenient. this is one of them.

g

genessa 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The right is starting to paint anyone not on board with their ignorant, self-absorbed, far-right platform of lies as part of the "Mob!" When they lose in November they will use this as part of their part of their response... Rigged by the mob to steal the election.

Trump has demonstrated he has no qualms about tearing this country apart in an effort to try to look good and make his Trump brand more profitable!

i hope he ends up in prison, broke, with a very hunky horny cellmate and no golden toilet.

g

@genessa I'm hip! I'd like to see him get life! (In front of a firing squad!)

@RiverRick too easy (and i'm against the death penalty -- it's easy to be against it when you don't hate the person, right? but i'm still against it!) let him live long and uncomfortably with prison food, prison sex and a JOB.

g

Ooohhh, there's hope she could actually shoot him!

Rand Paul is a pretty significant person in the culture of victimhood.

i know. the feels, the feels! i'm almost crying. wait... wait... are those tears of... laughter?

g

I keep a loaded gun in my nightstand but it has nothing to do with anything political...unless poisonous snakes and black bears have taken up politics...

not unless you're talking about betsy devos, nope lol

g

@genessa lol She is an idiot...too bad that is not a reason to put someone out of their misery...

@thinktwice a dangerous idiot. i'd settle for impeachment and banning from public office.

g

@genessa Unfortunately, being incompetent does not seem to be an impeachable offense in this administration...

@thinktwice it seems to be a prerequisite.

g

Rand Paul and his neighbor had been at it for years. Of course Rand as we know is such a nice guy?. It had nothing to do with politics and her whining was unnecessary. I’m certain that if there was credible threats, they would have security. The fact that they don’t, says a lot.

the fact that he's a lying plagiarist who couldn't get board certified as a doctor and so created his own certification service to certify himself says a bit too lol

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:198322
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.