Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Lock her up?

Trump accuses hillary clinton of conspiring with russia to affect the 2016 election.

1. he has said there was no collusion, and russia did not attack us, so with what did she conspire?

2. putin hates her. in what way did they work together?

3. goebbels: accuse the other of that which you yourself have done.

4. now he's yelling "lock her up" about dianne feinstein. we're still waiting to find out what horrible crime he contends she committed, because that is how we will find out what HE is doing (see #3).

g

genessa 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice trend going here...disagree with drumpy, get locked up. Dachau, anyone?

The stock market fell yesterday. It may go back up but something tells me we are in for at least, a major correction. Plus once all the tariffs hit, prices are predicted to go up. So, will those things make the Trump supporters pull back? I doubt it. They want an enemy and now it is other Americans. The local right wing call in radio show has commentators that are convinced "liberals and democrats" are destroying America and 'something needs to be done'. Stay tuned.

i know we're all supposed to attack but no one will tell me when, where or who. i must not qualify to be part of the mob.

g

This is where the SMITE button would come in REALLY handy!

Defer, defer, defer.. it’s a great defensive charade, he does it all the time. It works with his beloved poorly educated base.

i think what they really need is a group prayer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:198326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.