Agnostic.com

3 3

How do I know the time a post was made? Which is newer? the top of the list or the bottom? I am having difficulty figuring out who is responding to whom?

Dick_Martin 7 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see some posts go to bottom and some posts at top of 'thread'...that would be good to know, as to why?

@Dick_Martin Level 5?? anyway -

1. The time is not displayed for replies, but the date is at the bottom of every post.
  2. The newest post is at the top of the page, so the first post is always the 'last' post.
  3. Most use the @ symbol to direct their replies, see the posts and I'm sure you'll figure it out in short order.

You should be able to choose between a few organization options. I'd switch to the "newest" option at the top of the responses.

I thought @Admin fixed this to sort by each member's preference.

I believe the code should still be remembering the last sort you've done and use that on other pages.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.