Agnostic.com

8 2

Polygamy...

Many us have heard of the show Sister Wives. How many men on here would be willing to be a Brother-Husband? Meaning cohabitation with your wives other husbands.

Shelton 8 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I couldn't imagine anything worse. All that would happen is I'd end up pairing socks for more men than I do now. Cleaning up after 3 is bad enough!

@Donotbelieve Yeah thats my argument...but apparently I have abnormally high standards...believe me, I don't

In theory, yes. In practice? I don't like a lot of dudes; as a subset of people, many of whom I don't I like in general, most guys fare worse. But honestly, if it's someone who I could respect and maybe even admire, then I wouldn't have a problem.

What a hilarious idea. One husband was too many.

Deb57 Level 8 Oct 12, 2018

I feel like one guy, many gals is a much better arrangement.

I could not do that. I don't need more than one man in my life at a time.

Never watched the show.. I know people who are in a polygamous (non religious!) relationship.. I like the idea of it..

I have a friend in that exact relationship set up. Her boyfriend lives in the house with her, her husband and her kid. It's weird, but it seems to work for them.

Too complicated for me either way. There are a people in Western China that practices that. The women keep and own the land in a mainly farming community.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:199691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.