Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never understood the logic of a god who would give people free will and then punish them for using it.

marga Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

I was wondering if they were going to make a protest about the guv's proclamation. Great organization of which I am proudly a member.

Thank you. For a while I thought I as the only one pushing FFRF.

@JackPedigo I think there are many on this site that are also members of FFRF. I've mentioned them at least a half dozen times in postings just this week.

@RobCampbell I have contacted FFRF and am going to make a proposal to donate some memberships for people on this site that would like to be involved.

Hmmm... will it ever end???

haven't heard about this,

but I presume prayers to Allah, Satan, Gaia, Vishnu, etc., all count the same?

so, he's gonna force Jews to worship Jesus?

bad for two reasons

The FFRF is the only organization I donate money to.

FFRF and AMERICAN ATHEISTS keep filing these cases knowing we lose most of them BUT WIN IN THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION Secular Coalition For America also deserves your help Americans United for Separation of State from Church is 7 decades old but mostly are Baptists filing suits against Catholics not paying taxes and often join behind FFRF AMERICAN ATHEISTS when we get to US Sup CT

Good Job Dan Barker FFRF KY prEying did not prevent shooting nor bring victims back

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.