Agnostic.com

5 3

Product Endorsement: Bees Wrap re-usable sandwich wraps.

With what is going on in the oceans, and other damage caused by plastics, I've found my self becoming pissed about it all. So for me, that means doing something about it. It also doesn't hurt that I think about the planet I'm leaving for my kids to inherit. So I want to do my positive part.

It's am small thing, for sure. But it's my thing!

twill 7 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree. Sooo much plastic. For example.Americans throw out 500 million straws a day. Staggering. I keep trying to reduce, reuse, recycle as much as I can. When did it become such a throwaway culture?
I bring some stainless coffee cups in my car(extra for friends, family), some metal silverware, bring my own water in reusable bottles, ask for ceramic mugs if going to a cafe, reusable canvas or cloth shopping bags. Just think of the impact if we could get people to just do this?

where do you get it?

On line direct from company that makes it: beeswrap.com

It's sickening to me too Twill. I am obsessive about recycling. I get enraged when I still run across people who don't recycle. Do they assume we have another planet standing by??
Years ago, I did a presentation about plastic...it's short and very informative. Anyone interested can check it out here:

It will take some time to fully realise the problem plastis is causing, will it be too late?
[weforum.org]

then there are the islands themselves that are inundated with plastic

That is a good idea. I remember as a kid we used wax paper, and I saw nothing bad about that product. The everything became plastic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.