Agnostic.com

11 4

So who else on here loves TWD and The Blacklist?..
I've been following both since they premiered..thats 8 season of TWD and 5 for The Blacklist..both just keep getting better..thoughts?

Charlene 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure what TWD is , but the Blacklist was something I came into 2nd season . . .? When he shot the cleaning lady & left her for dead , I thought it was going to be the end of the series . I watched it until she decided to remove an innocent person's eye . I haven't watched it since . I remember David Spader when he was on The Office . Good stuff, but now that I'm on here , Facebook , Email & tv has taken a back seat anyway , so it's just as well . . . BTW , I'm watching The Good Place here in a half hour . I missed a lot of it because I had an episode with my meds & went to the unit for 3 weeks . That was when Mary Tyler Moore passed away . When I found out , I couldn't stop crying , but I was crying over everything anyway . I just got out . That was a year ago . I missed a lot of Good Place , & I intend to binge watch what I missed someday , if I can think to , when I have the opportunity . . . .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

Soooo into Black List. I love Red! Last night's Star Wars bits were awesome.

But I miss Tom. Man he was cool.

Tom?..duuude he was OG..haaard coore gangsta!

Let me know what you think..

The Blacklist I like. TWD, I tried watching it and just could not get into it.

That's cool..I have that same problem with alot of shows..like Breaking Bad..

Me, 2!
I love the Blacklist, though, and watched it several times in a row.
I loved Zombieland, but couldn't get into the TWD show past the first couple of episodes

I didn't really like TWD S7 and S8. I'll go against the grain and say that Negan is the problem. His speech pattern is too fake - no one talks like that. And I can't see a leader with that speech pattern as having enough of a following as he did. Bigger guys would punch him in the face and tell him to stop being a smart ass even before he's able to amass enough followers to protect him. I have similar problems with Ezekiel and the junk-yard woman. Eugene's speech pattern is acceptable because "nerds" have spoken like that since nerds was a thing.

The problem was with the lead creative director, I think. He has been "promoted" up the ranks and will not "steer" the narrative anymore. The writer who wrote those two episodes with Alicia Witt (when both Megan and Carol were prisoners) took his place.

What do you think of Negan?

The Blacklist, I love. Every scene is not wasted. It's sharp. And the narrative is up-to-date with the current zeitgeist. Most of all, Red's and Liz's relationship is very interesting and is what keeps that show turning, I think.

I have to disagree..I think Negans cadence really works for him..and I believe it's his willingness to use extreme violence to enforce his system of community.
Totally agree about Red & Liz..

Love The Blacklist, never seen TWD. I used to watch Blacklist regularly, but when I moved back in July of last year, I didn't have a clue what season I'd been watching, and even though l can get it on Netflix, I don't know what season to start on. Kinda frustrating. The last I remember, Red had been exposed by the woman who used to work for him that he shot, and he was looking for her.

I follow Blacklist, but I've never seen even one episode of The Walking Dead. I started watching Blacklist about halfway through the first season, caught up on missed episodes on-demand, and have watched ever since. James Spader is a wonderful character actor who plays Redington with just the right touches.

He's is awesome as Red!

I've been hooked on TWD since season one..I was living in Atlanta back then (8 years) . there was a scene in the premiere showing Rick( main chatacter) walking through a park. That park was 1 block from my apartment..I used to walk through it to work ..I remembered it was closed off, no reson given.

Just saw like 15 minutes of Blacklist for the first time. I will be watching it next week.

Awesome ain't it?

The Walking Dead.

I watch TWD, but I wasn't too impressed with this season. The writers have the characters making very dumb decisions and the current story is getting dragged out way too long.

I'm k8nda liking the suspence factor..and I agree some of them Have made stupid mistakes..but I think It all comes to a head in the next episodes..I've also read the head writer's been replaced..

I haven't seen TWD since the Governor raided the prison. I need to get back into.
Not sure what Blacklist is.

It's about a master criminal (James Spader) that surrends to the FBI..then makes a deal for his freedom by tell them about other major criminals & organizitions...it's epic!!!

And yes you do need to watch it again..

@Charlene sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.