Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes it does through Republican leadership. Wall Street wants all of the money for our fucked up medical system. That is why America Ranks #42 in the World for Healthcare.

I have a picture in my mind of sick Americans in trailer parks placing their patriotic flags on their trailers and thanking God they live in a country that deprives them of the help they need.

It's a sad picture.

That is an accurate picture and it breaks my heart.

Ironically, a lot of Americans that are commercially insured in a group plan are under the illusion that they have the best healthcare in the world. Most people don’t understand that the way to stay healthy is preventative care not waiting until an emergency happens.
America also ranks poorly among developed nations in education as well. The latest PISA study was eye opening.

One reason why I’ve maintained my residency all these years.

That is why the American Medical Delivery System ranks #42 according to the World Health Organization. America has become a Banana Republic.

Which is incredibly sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:200511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.