Agnostic.com

9 5

Just for shits and giggles.
Who remembers drinking your orange juice out of these
glasses, after your parents ate all the shrimp cocktail?

KKGator 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From what I can remember I wasn't to be trusted with real glass. lol

I don't, I'm only 8+ years in the US, but I remember the triangular Sunkist cartons. This picture is from a German add, but in the Netherlands they were pretty much the same. My mom stacked a pile in our car for refreshment as we were on our way. Pretty neat memory I must say.

Gert Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

I can go you one better... in my largely Jewish neighborhood all the juice glasses were yartzeit candles...

Never seen them in my life, but, when I was a kid liver paste used to come in a 3 ounce glass, I do remember using those.

Yes. My brother used to eat shrimp cocktail. My mother then took the containers for glasses.

Crap I forgot all about those glasses, it wasn't o.j. for me though, it was tomato juice

Me..i do..lol..they made great shot glasses..lol

Yummm...... where can I buy this shrimp cocktail?

Us kids drank out of the jelly glasses ..lol.

We had the jelly glasses, too. Flintstones, if I recall correctly.
I don't know if they still make the shrimp cocktail.

@KKGator. I can just taste them over a salad ... mostly lettuce... some mushrooms and purple onions... yummm.

@BucketlistBob Hold the fungus!

@KKGator They do, but not in those containers.

sigh I remember buying those and we used the glasses for juice for the kids.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.