Agnostic.com

6 0

Meeting a woman

I don't know if it's just me, but I find that it's easier for a woman to find a man than it is for man to find a woman?

Gilmour 2 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree! Especially if the woman posts a topless picture as you have done!

#jesushchrist

Have you noticed the consensus here among the female respondents? Even if you disagree, putting on a shirt might dramatically increase the responses.

Maybe if you try dressing for a profile pic the same way you might dress for a first date. If naked is what you expect on a first date, don't be surprised if you attract an extremely limited number of legitimate responses.

Deb57 Level 8 Oct 14, 2018

@maturin1919, there can be such a thing as too much honesty too soon, and it can be a real turn-off. A true relationship is an ongoing process.

@maturin1919, well, it's a good thing Mr. Lennon wasn't trying to meet women on a dating site, then, isn't it?

I totally agree, my first thought on seeing your pic was, "put some clothes on".
So disrespectful of yourself!

@maturin1919 you think you can sell yourself with nudity...there are several words for women who do this, if the shoe fits, wear it. Surely you have something else to offer!??

@maturin1919 nude pic as a first impression? Yeah, I do. And I appear to be in the Majority on this! See how your pic totally distracted from your actual post?!? We are trying to help you here!

@maturin1919 if you prefer "ladies" who go for nude pix, who am I to tell you wear a condom...maybe 2.....

It's not that easy to find a good man for a long term relationship but very easy to find a partner for sex. In my experience, most women aren't interested in one night stands... I know Im not...

Sex ratio is nearly one in most places, the probability of finding a woman given that you are a man should not be very different from the probably of finding a man given that you are a woman. However, if you are looking for a man/woman with certain standards, these probabilities will vary, depending on the standards you set.

I've long suspected that the dating sites tend to have more men on them than women, tho that ratio varies some with the age group involved. Were you talking about online dating, offline dating or the dating scene in general?

Dating scene in general.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:200933
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.