Agnostic.com

28 7

Thoughts on Satanism?

Satanism/The Church of Satan seems like a decent pseudo-religious group (though I realize there are multiple with overlapping tenets). From what I have read they use their classification as a religion to combat oppressive legislation & encourage values similar to what this website's guidelines are. So I was just wondering if anyone had any additional thoughts/information, experience, etc. Though I don't have a religious affiliation, I would consider joining them - The Satanic Temple specifically. Thanks!

Decieven 7 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I rather enjoy the way they stick it to the religutards. Their mere existence really pisses off the holy-rollers. I like them strictly for the entertainment value they provide.

Deities and demons are all pretend. Id suggest getting a productive hobby; play an instrument, volunteer at a school or nursing home, read Cosmology books, take art classes or just draw, tutor neighbor kids, walk neighbors' dogs .....etc.

Blennon has an in depth explanation here with all the political in and outs that covers Satanism very well. My take on it is much more simple.
Religious trolls might ask if I believe in Satan. My standard reply is "of course not" because I found god and the devil coming out of the same book.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.