Agnostic.com

32 5

Opinions, experience, thoughts wanted. Today I am cutting off my hair and putting out the welcome to my impending gray. Am I closing the door on finding a partner? Is this act of embracing the Crone going to send a negative signal? Men - do gray haired ladies turn you off?

AmiSue 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Personally I prefer natural over living the vanity lie...
Says you can handle reality with grace...
To bad you feel you must cut your beautiful tho colored hair...

Do whatever you want. If you are happy with yourself, then you are more likely to attract a partner.

Since you are asking this, I'd assume you are not sure about what to do. I'd recommend waiting until you are sure about what you want.

You have beautiful long hair.

@AmiSue You have beautiful short hair.

@AmiSue Thank You for Noticing it. he, he, ha.

grey is great, but do what you fit into.

I plan on letting it happen when it does. I'm 46 and it's just starting. I get more in my beard then my head but going grey is part of getting old and getting old is part of life.

Slow down yo, grey fur isn’t an issue, short fur is the issue, don’t do it!!!!!

Just think of it as going blond. It don't turn me off or on.

JK666 Level 7 Feb 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.