Agnostic.com

12 3

QUESTION 'Get out of the country!': Navajo lawmaker harassed by Arizona Trump supporters accusing him of being here 'illegally'

Trump supporters demand to know if Navajo congressman is in the USA “illegally”.

Let that sink in for a moment.

IndySent 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That whole article is a heartbreaking vignette of how backwards this country is becoming.

I really try to be a good human being... and that's REALLY fucking hard, simply because we start at Zero and have to learn, through the teachings of those who raise us, how to, first, become humans instead of savage, hairless apes, and second, to rise above our base natures and shitty programming. I was a fighting little monster as a young child, but over time, I figured out that, while violence is always an answer that should be held in reserve, it should be the LAST answer. But, man oh man, these people make it hard to not just go straight to the violent response. They scare me with their rabid stupidity and they are clearly a threat.

Trump supporters like to attack

Why would this info be hidden?
And if so than there’s a good reason for suspicion

It totally amazes me how dense some people are.

Irony. They iz covered in it.

Oh, she's awful!

When we elect a knucklehead like Donald trump to the presidency, we basically say to the bigoted that's it's okay to act like this. That's one of the significant harms that come from pulling the lever for a Trump - the character of those we elect to high office signals our expectations and the standards for social norms and decency.

Besides voting for Trump, these are the types of things that make people think his supporters are fucking morons.

Racist bullies. Just because there are laws against such discrimination does not mean the phenomenon will simply end. Law enforcement officers need dealing with. Sad and unacceptable state of affairs.

I saw this last week. again, embarrassing

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.