Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The reason most Asians do well in school is they study their butts off, not because there’s some type of smart voodoo going on biologically. Sure, some people have an easier time than others, but they all work hard to get those grades. Unfortunately, studying can’t fix sexism so, yeah, I think females have to prove themselves over and over and over again no matter what culture they’re from.

An old racist Asian joke told to me by my Vietnamese former student: "How can you tell that an Asian burglarized your house"? "That cat is missing and your kids homework is finished"

Boooo 👎

LOL! Ouch!

They are focused, committed to achieve. My nieces and nephew are the same, they are full Aussie, but are so dedicated to their studies, and pretty much all their classmates are Asian.

Asians and Indians work hard at school, they have to, to compete with a billion others. They come to New Zealand and its easy for them to take the good jobs. Then people here complain.. those damn Asians/Indians come here and steal our jobs blablabla. So little lazy kiwi kids, you now need to work harder if you want a good job, don't sit on your butt and complain about it.

Sacha Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

I heard..... HEARD..... that they are a true culture with no cross breeding to other cultures and that's what make them smart. Americans are many different cultures in one persons heritage... Americans are cross breeded and the breakdown causes a lot more dummies like me... I can't remember shit....lol.

Let me tell you my two cents... they wish they could dance... or drive... I know I gonna catch hell now but hey... everybody envy something from someone else. You go to India and they complaint the Pakistan are stealing their good stolen jobs. he, he, ha, he, he, ha.

@GipsyOfNewSpain. Go head brother... I'm listening...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.