Agnostic.com

37 13

Triggered! It doesn't happen often anymore but every now and then someone religious will show up in my social media and push my buttons. Today it happened in a discussion on school shootings. The guy said the solution is bring god back to schools. OHM OHM OHM.

Crimson67 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God is the motive for some of these shootings, and all the prayers in the world have done nothing to help a country where this has become an epidemic. God is just an excuse to let yourself off the hook and ignore the fixable problems you’re too lazy to care about.

I have to take a deep, ujjayi breath every time I come across that stuff. One of my favorite people on this planet was a teacher and a very close family friend, and she occasionally posts things about putting God back into schools. I have to scroll on by and try to forget about it as soon as possible. I love her, she's an incredible person, but we definitely disagree on that.

I thought they believed god was everywhere all the time? No, he wants to bring proslytyzing back...

What a fucking idiot. you try finding him. I thought he was everywhere anyway and if there was a god he wants the shooting to happen being all seeing.

No, that’s the problem

Don't give the Bitch the satisfaction.

Ya bring an idea back, that will fix it!!

Ya bring an idea back, that will fix it!!

I have been to the USA three times last time was Miami went up into the everglades wow what a place but was told about those snakes that kill crocodiles, now that is again humans causing the problem. You would probably need something to protect you. In my country we don't have dangerous animals at all we don't need guns, not for foxes etc However noticed its just not the actual guns you have its the obsession with them that seems to be the theme, guns seem to dominate some peoples lives its always there.

Yeah because God didn't kill anything.
In the Bible God kills over 2 million people - proudly and Satan - well he kills 10 - when god allowed him to.

What a fucking idiot. you try finding him.

Bill Murray III was hit with a ruler by the principal when he ridiculed bible verses and refused to prEy in Baltimore school ....there never was an alleged deity in his class or the US Sup Ct Murray v Curlett 6-3 victory for Atheists 1963 forever forward illegal reverential bible reading and ritual prEyer

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20256
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.