Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We have so much ammo that we are not using I could scream

And he talks .

Excellent analysis.

That's a clever article. It perceives the intention well. I think somebody much smarter than Trump himself has guided him in this strategy. But who? The article doesn't get into it. It concentrates on how to undermine his manipulation of words by way of public media and put a stop it. It is further complicated by the way Trump also cuts through the bullshit of his opposition while he bullshits to beat the band. How did words ever become so important? I guess it's the power of the information age. Words are weapons. The only way to defeat such words are to use truth. Society has been reduced to play with words to subvert values in order to justify the things people do to make a living. It would cost a lot to challenge the status quo with truth.

I think Roy Cohn got him started down the path and he's since surrounded himself with people who continue to keep that fire stoked. With that network, I would include Steve Bannon, who continues to be in contact with him, although he's no longer a member of the administration, Stephen Miller, and Sara Huckabee Sanders, who I think is not merely a mouthpiece for the administration, but an active member of crafting the messages that reach the public.

Oh good grief.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:203471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.