Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would be interested in hearing what he has to say.

I don't trust those guys.

Why isn't it being made public right now?
Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein know it proves that not only Trump committed crimes but many of the Republicans up for reelection have also and we can't have the voting public knowing that until after the election so a GOP majority can squash that shit and move on.
Wouldn't you want to know who committed crimes and colluded BEFORE you vote?
Mueller may be ethical and honest but those other fuckers are a country mile from being honest.
We'll see.

Mueller has everything in order. There will be some new laws written as a result of this.

The Republicans have wanted to wrap up the investigation since it began just like Clinton wanted Starr to wrap up his. Delivering key findings would not necessarily end the investigation. I think he is just getting started.

gearl Level 8 Oct 18, 2018

Correct, there is so much. His 30 year relationship with the Russians & becoming a asset of Putin. His relationship with the Saudis that have bought his will. This is all for the RR of the Republican Party.

Another excellent post!

The delay is getting old.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:203484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.