Agnostic.com

8 3

Horror movies!!

I absolutely love horror movies!! I wanna know what movie has scared the crap out of ya?!!

NINAGSPOT 4 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't watch them. If I want to see a horror movie I'll just look in the mirror

i'm trying to think of the last movie that scared me. "Annihilation" was intense.

"Life" the new sci-fi was awesome awful. smirk

Yup! The Exorcist. I saw it when I was about 12 years old. I slept with the light on for months!

The Tingler! Classic Vincent Price. Exorcist! And John Carpenter's The Thing.

Oh shit, the Exorcist when I was young. The first Paranormal Activity now. I almost gave it a shit my pants rating!!! LOL

When one does, I'll let you know. Although the Alien series are my favorite "horror" movies.

Gohan Level 7 Oct 18, 2018

Although of the Sci-Fi genre....but still good!

Apocalypse Now. "The horror!"

Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.

Ookay! Thank you much!!

Black Sunday (1960)

Ooh yeah!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:203507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.