Agnostic.com

5 1

I'm going to see the musical Hamilton on Sunday, and I'm sooo excited! For you folks that have seen it, what did you think? Does it live up to the hype? Do tell!!

AzVixen52 7 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry Burr shoots Hamilton in real life and his carribean island roots are exemplified by a black stage actor I'm told. ...I read Gore Vidal historical novel Burr a sort of flashback memoir. ...our TEN DOLLAR BILLS perhaps have the most handsome of all money faces amongst George Tom Abe Andrew Ulysses Benjamin and Grover

It will be coming to Atlanta soon and I desperately want to see it; I just can't see getting a loan on my cabin to be able to do so.

I’m jealous. I am waiting for it to come near me. Sounds like it is fantastic.

I saw it in Chicago last summer, and it was amazing. The hype is real... get the soundtrack.
Have a great time!!

Have not seem it, just some excerpts...you are lucky, lucky, I would say!

I'm in retail, and I waited on a woman the other day who was purchasing gloves, scarves, etc. I commented that she must be going somewhere cold (I'm in Phoenix) and she said yes, to Minnesota for the Super Bowl. We chatted, and I mentioned going to see Hamilton on the same day, and she said "want to trade tickets"? It was funny!

@AzVixen52 I was right...lucky, lucky you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.