Agnostic.com

4 1

QUESTION Dad who homeschools kids teaches them about guns and Bitcoin | Metro News

What do you feel about it? I find it a lot troubling.

Srijith 7 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You don’t have to look too far in the US to find a freak.. I home schooled, and taught my daughters about guns. But the second lesson of gun ownership is to keep it quiet … walk softly.. Not display them in the front yard. Mine did well from their experience, I fear the worse for his ~

...shouldn’t say, but Atheists do.. Anyone think those ‘tats’ are an indicator of a serious PD..?

Varn Level 8 Feb 2, 2018

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I understand where he's coming from in terms of the fear he feels for his children's safety. I also understand his mentality: "if guns are prevalent, then my children will learn how to use and defend themselves with guns". I also agree with "if someone is attacking to kill or maim, defend yourself to the fullest". I have a respect and understanding of guns rather than a fear because (I think...) I learned about them, responsibly, at a young age (boy scouts, uncles, etc...lol)

At the same time, it's a bit unsettling seeing children handling an uzi. It's also hard to tell if he's setting his children up for "the real world".

Figures..

If home schooler's can teach the absolutely nonsense of religion, why not?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.