Agnostic.com

2 0

American Culture

I have some questions on some wonderful aspects of American culture. Are there anyone on here who'll be kind enough to send me their voice messages regarding my questions?

Noyi 6 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As you can see by Gurahl's post, one aspect of American culture is to be self-depreciating almost to a relentless degree. Gurahl knows good and well there is more to American culture than this photo, but for one reason or another, chose to post it anyway.

American culture is vast. If we're playing a game of Civilization, America won a culture victory in the 1950s and it's only continued since. Maybe more specific questions?

i can't speak for everyone but i know that while i am very willing to answer questions about american culture, i don't like speaking on the phone much, especially to strangers, no offence. this is a good venue, right here, for answering such questions.

g

There are many limitations for texting 🙂

There are many apps like Skype, Messenger, WhatsApp etc to send voice messages

sorry, maybe someone else would enjoy that. by the way, i am not texting. i am on my laptop and i am typing full sentences lol. well, mostly!

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:204089
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.