Agnostic.com

29 5

Finish This Statement: I Believe I Am Smarter Than Most People I Encounter Because.....

Please Finish this statement with your honest answer:

"I believe I am smarter than most people I encounter because:"

I am curious why a person can assume their intelligence is superior to another. How do you arrive at this conlcusion?

twshield 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't realize how carefully I dumb things down for people until I find myself with highly intelligent people, and the relief is wonderful..like stopping banging my head against the wall.

This used to happen when I was traveling over the border to Laos or Cambodia with other foreigners, to get our work visas renewed for Thailand, and sat next to someone brilliant, often from South Korea, Singapore, or Malaysia. We'd talk nonstop..in my case, in desperation for intelligent conversation. On their side, it was often their curiosity about an American living in remote Thailand.

I think for myself.

I don't usually think like that

Because my IQ test said so. And because other people do so many stupid things.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.