Agnostic.com

9 6

I'm so sick of snow. I just want to graduate and move to a tropical island. Stupid groundhog ruining my spring and eating all the children.

Holyhellkel 6 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I lived on a tropical island. and I only live in warm climates. And children are good with butter and garlic.

Love snow. Love winter- even with my old man joints. Currently highs single digits to below zero through Super Bowl in Twin Cities. 🙂 🙂

I have never seen snow, can you send me some by email? I'll send you some tropical air by return.

Deal

Lucy says...

We hardly have snow this year in Colorado Springs.

That's crazy

As much as I'm bitching we've had 2 big storms and like 2 small snow days. I'm afraid of what's going to happen in February.

Snow storms happen in April and May here.

Groundhogs eat children?

Snow is good. I’d trade that for the 100F+ temperatures of Texas summers anyday.

trade.

In a heart beat. I love heat

@Holyhellkel Give me a holler when y'all get to YewStun.

@phil21 oh man I miss Houston. I was station at fort Polk and would go to Houston every weekend hahah

I was stationed in s cal. 70F year round. @Holyhellkel

@Holyhellkel I used to not like Houston. Until I moved here. So much exploring to do.

@phil21 I used to go to Drink every Friday

@Holyhellkel Anywhere specifically? Will you take me to Poison Girl, in the Montrose?

@phil21 drink is the name of the bar lol. Idk if it's still there

@Holyhellkel [drinkhouston.net]
website under construction.

Hi fellow New Englander-felt the same way. Currently escaping the weather out west where the temp actually hits 70 during the day.

I have a friend in LA who's bragging haha. 2 more years and I'm away haha

Every year, the Florida Keys look better and better to me!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.