Agnostic.com

13 3

Dating? Does any actual dating happen here? Seems like just a chat room. Seems no one has displayed much interest in anything but chatting on posts and questions....like this.

NFAguy53 7 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is also the very real possibility that if there are people who are meeting up for dating, or in the process of figuring out if they want to, they are keeping it to themselves.
If I were embarking on any kind of relationship with a member, I'd sure as hell be keeping that
information to myself. It's no one else's business, imho. People are entitled to their privacy.

I agree with that, although that's fine with me as I'm not looking to date anytime soon.

I'm sure it does - but we may not know about it. IF you see someone who interests you, who is also looking, who lives in your territory, strike up a conversation and see what happens !

@NFAguy53 What's an MOG ? A cat - for Halloween ...".mrow"

I think it does in a limited and private way.

I’m with someone here. Not because of here, though.

In that case, I ain't sayin!

Yes. Happening now. One other member and myself are currently dating fellow members.

Try Plenty of Fish......

My ex found her current husband on the Fish site. Damn I’m glad they hooked up hahahaha

@NFAguy53 you gotta kiss ( or, I guess, message) a lotta frogs to find a prince/ess!

I'm here for the community.

I know.

Dear, if a person is dating I doubt very much he/she will advertise,,,here or anywhere....who is the lucky one or what they did during the date.

Since we can message each other onr-on-one, most of the personal touching happens behind the scenes.

At the top of the page there is a button that says Meet. Push that and look for a lady near to DFW, who does not like travelling and will look after your dog and you, then send the lady a PM! Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Feb 2, 2018

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Some folks just don't advertise what they're doing. If you look at each member's
profile, it states whether they're open to meeting people for dating, or here for
community.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20480
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.