Agnostic.com

7 4

How does this work then?

Hello people, just joined in the hope of at least having some interesting conversation. How does this work then? Do I just ask questions and see what happens? Ah well, here goes, nothing ventured and all that...

Shelleyc 2 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello and welcome. I tend to browse the groups and join any that take my fancy. There are always lots of posts which are worth reading and commenting upon. It’s an interesting and friendly site. I’m sure that you’ll enjoy it!

groups are nice but you can also browse individual posts among the categories, make posts yourself (they can be questions but they don't have to be -- share an article you found interesting, or an observation of your own, or something about yourself, or make a joke, or a political statement, or present a recipe... it's all up to you! people will probably respond to your posts (no guarantees lol). respond to the posts of others, or the comments of others on posts you find of interest. there is a whole lot to do here!

g

Hi Shelly, I am just up the road from you in East Lancs. For some reason there seems to be a dispropotionate number of Northerns on here. Maybe its coz we have all the brains. Anyway welcome.

Welcome aboard,

You should be able to find many interesting conversations here.

Join groups that share you interests but be aware that occasionally, theistic trolls slither onto these pages with assertions of non-sense. I have found it is often best to avoid some of the most obviously deranged as there are a few that employ sealioning practices.

Hope you enjoy you time here.

Yup 🙂

Varn Level 8 Oct 20, 2018

I started with joining some groups..

Hello, and yes...just browse and join in. There are lots of groups to join too, take a look at them, you are sure to find something you like. Nice to have you with us.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:205089
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.