Agnostic.com

2 0

Infinite Universe brief existence [IUBE] ....we are certain the gods of the various scriptures are unrealistic or at the very least betray anthropologically societal evolution (particularly the old and new testament) from past morality to present day awakenings; thank you science. [draws on his blunt] So the absolute existence of a god may still be a plausible... just not by our rules or regulations. A god who's values are different to our own. Such a god may be an utter prick. Or maybe simply know us better then we know ourselves and our status in the universe.

Does this god matter or care for us? Maybe this god is like a mother who watches from afar as her toddler stumbles and cries because she wants to see her pick her self up and carry on. The mother knows that cruelty of existence. The mother knows that often the best way to teach is to let us make our own mistakes

Creature4hire 2 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

According to the Sumerian texts found carved on the Babylonian wall, we were genetically engineered by aliens who needed gold mine workers. The texts were written 2000 years before the Bible, yet parallel the Bible stories, even with similar names of characters, except that their stories make more sense.

Why was the Hebrew God so blood-thirsty and cruel? The parallel Sumerian texts say the leader of the "gods" was Anu, of the royal white Dracos, and they ate human flesh and drank blood, so required sacrifices from their human slaves.
Why did the Noah's Ark flood happen? The Sumerian texts say that they knew a planet was going to come close enough to earth to break off an underwater ice shelf and flood a third of the planet, so Anu commanded his minions to withdraw a ways in their spaceships and let the slaves drown.

But two of the gods, the ones who genetically engineered the humans, showed their favorite human how to build a submarine, and stored the animal DNA on it, since they'd also genetically engineered the domestic animals. Anu was angry with them, but allowed it.

To me, that made more sense than the ridiculous idea that somehow animals from all over the globe managed to reach one place and all fit in a 150 ft long boat.

The origins of human beings according to ancient Sumerian texts [ancient-origins.net]?

The most mature religion I had discovered was Gaia (Gaia-ism?). I find all gods foolish. The existence of a god as-yet-undetermined? Possibly. Some mothers are not fit to be mothers (feral).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.