Agnostic.com

26 8

Aggressive, angry and violent Christian?

One of the worst things happened to my cousin today when she was leaving work and a strange man approached her with a pamphlet, spreading the message that god love her. My cousin refused the pamphlet in a respectful way because she kindly told him that she didn’t share the same belief. Out of nowhere, this man literally snapped and attacked her physically by punching her in the face and seemed to be very upset that she rejected his god by telling her ,” How dare she reject someone who would give their life for her.” What an ungrateful bitch and heretic she was and that she would burn in Hell forever for rejecting the truth and the only way. The good news is, is he was arrested for assault after she pressed charges and she was treated for injuries he caused her to the face. I just returned home with her from the hospital and needless to say that she is still doing very well, but still shook up about the whole thing. I don’t understand what could drive someone to react in the kind of uncalled for behavior in such vicious manner I’m still quite upset by this and still haven’t cooled down. I just needed to come on here and vent because I know on here I am safe to express my feelings about religions of all kinds and the poison and control they have on mankind.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And the war on religion continues... I will pass if you don't mind. I will have as little contact as possible with god and the representatives of gods and their believers. Becoming impossible here now days since is a constant gossip of xians did this and religions won't do that... etc, etc, etc. Opposite of what I expected to find here... I expected god free environment not a "god hating university". To be honest I am not here to worship science as a religion either. I am not in war with god or science. I will use as needed if/when needed. I do no altars or worship. In any shape or form. Not in my nature. I reckon that maybe I am just too old and matured to be concerned with what has become little to me now. Baggage was disposed last century. I am not going back to revisit what's being resolved in my life. You guys go ahead and talk among yourselves.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.