Agnostic.com

8 3

Post a photo of your job.
Here's a bathroom remodel I've been on longer than it looks like, so far.

#Job
CallMeDave 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't have a job, I am Retired for good. But I hobbied myself creating music... and why not? ...I also fancy with my feet to music.

You look like a fun guy. Not a fungi 😉

@Indubitably Thank you.

How about a hobby pic? Recent kiln opening.

We're not allowed to take photos there or to make videos. Sorry.

Some of my worksites and one of my critters. His name is Aristotle.

Wouldn't want to meet Aristotle in a dark alley. Did he star in Dune?

@BenPike They are amazing, only 2 layers of skin cells, females always have more sets of legs than males, each species has different numbers of legs, some lay eggs, some give birth to live young, some have eggs that hatch inside, some have sex organs, many don't, one species just slashes a hole in the body of the female, anywhere and inserts a pouch of DNA bearing material. They "lasso" their prey with sticky threads, most are smaller then my thumb. The one I talk about most, they male lacks external sex organs, so puts the dna material on his head and inserts that. Wonder what his mates call him? It is a peripatus, I call him Aristotle, he was the mascot for my last business. Aristotle was the peripatetic teacher, walked around while giving lectures, many say so that students couldn't ask questions.

That is a lot of work!

Been there and done that.

@Leutrelle For yourself or as work? Methods and materials are changing fast for tiled showers. I think I am still old school. I still build my own pans and durrock the walls over roofing felt. So far so good.

@BenPike For my self. I was a mechanic first cars then on the ag tractors and a welder and fabricator.

@Leutrelle that's a great list of skills. Fortunately I won't need any of them on this.

I love my job.

I’m jealous 🙂

@Alliegirl it's a big boat and plenty of room for you so, Alliegirl, come on down.

I think you forgot to add the picture. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Feb 3, 2018

no pic

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.