Agnostic.com

4 1

Do you ever wake up early on your days off?

I guess it's sort of my fault. I went to sleep at 8 pm. I ended up waking up at 4 am. I did do my daily routine of showering and other stuff. I put a load of laundry in and painted my nails clear. If I get called into work today, I'll be ready. I might go to the gym again and workout my lower body for 1.5 hrs. It's what I love to do on my days off. Most mornings I'm up between 4 am- 6 am. Do you wake up early on your days off?

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wake up every morning between 4-5 no matter what.

Sometimes I do.
I find myself waking up too damn early on the days that I work.

I've had to get up (almost) every day at 7.30 for nearly 40 years, so my brain has evolved an alarm clock circuit that wakes me up at that time whether I need to go to work or not! Fortunately, my career - which is entirely different to the job I do in order to be able to pay bills and eat once in a while - keeps me busier on days off than when I'm at work, so it comes in handy. 🙂

Jnei Level 8 Feb 3, 2018

I wake up early every day then go back to sleep

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.