Agnostic.com

8 0

Movies you can never get tired of

What are your 3 movies you can never get tired of?
Mines are Jurassic Park, Toy Story, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I enjoy dubbing the dialogue, playing them in the background, find new details about them, can use them to fall asleep to, and can always enjoy them no matter how many times I've seen them.

JurassicT4 6 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Terminator, Return Of The Jedi, and Aliens.

Fuck yes. Not sure about Jedi cause I only saw it once. I'll throw in Terminator 2 as a companion to the first. Love both equally. I never got to see Aliens in its entirety, that's my fault. So as a replacement, Predator.

Gladiator, The Great Escape, Open Range

Gladiator - great movie!

Open Range was good.

@SpikeTalon Yes Robert Duval And Kevin Costner are both great actors and that’s what made it so good. The Lonesome Dove mini series was also great.

October Sky
Young Frankenstein
Tombstone

Young Frankenstein - good pick

The Godfather, Back to the Future, The Wizard of Oz

gater Level 7 Oct 23, 2018

I almost finished the special edition of the godfather with part 2 where it is played chronologically. It was great though.

@JurassicT4 Interesting - I didnt know that existed

@gater think it was an HBO thing. Was watching it on their app on Roku.

• Monty Python and the Search For The Holy Grail
  • Office Space
  • Bad Santa

In The Heat of the Night
Some Like it Hot
Body Heat

.......are you guys beginning to see a theme here?

Pretty much anything Mel Brooks did, Princess Bride, and Rapture-Palooza

Mine are: The Holy Grail (Python); Young Frankenstein; then a mix of a bunch: including Burton's Nightmare; Bullet; the original Magnificent Seven; Ran; and a few others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206894
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.