Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK End of the World as We Know It

This is not a religious rant, but a sober and forthright examination of our real position vis-a-vis climate change. It's time to start coming to grips with reality, and we are in for it, big time. What can we do? And how to prioritise?

sunhatpat 6 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The number one cause of climate change is overpopulated and overuse of the earths resources but the same people who want drastic measures to prevent this don’t seem to want to address that issue at all. All they seem concerned about is shutting down the economy in the name of climate science. As far as I’m concerned they are completely off base and radical as hell.

Yup, it's way too late. But it depends on one's point of view. I really enjoy knowing that regardless of how well life is going, there's a constant in reserve for me to whine about. ?

I believe its way too late

REM song?

gater Level 7 Oct 23, 2018

The link doesn't seem to work 😟

yes it does, although the title is different.

@sunhatpat Well it's not working for me. When I click on it, it just comes back to this page. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.