Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK More about republican dirty tricks

I wrote something about this before; but here is more, better!

g

genessa 8 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has become worse than an intelligent mind imagined. Never did I believe our nation would go down this road. Supporting lies, hatred, cheating and mocking is indeed deplorable however the right thinks not. I am so freaking scared of this midterm. And so damned pissed at democrats who do not vote. Sit on our asses and watch this dictator take control . Enough people , enough, We must stop this insanity,

EMC2 Level 8 Oct 23, 2018

democrats who do not vote hurt us, but keep in mind too that democrats are the targets of voter suppression, not limited to the dirty tricks mentioned here either. we don't KNOW how many dems just stayed home out of apathy and how many really wanted to vote, maybe even TRIED to vote, and got cheated out of their vote.

g

@genessa This is so true and remains the normal. Yes we are being thrown out of the election process but the only resolve is too flood the polls. Show up in large volume.

@EMC2 i can only vote once lol and i did, but i am encouraging all and sundry to vote and vote blue.

g

Can we, at this point, really be surprised by anything. They are in a future death spiral with changing demographics and these are ways to hang onto power another 20 years to rape the economy and take the rest of us down with them.

no, but we need to know so we can counter all this. the idea of sharing the info is not to shock but to move us to action. i already voted... but i keep seeing dirty lying ads about a democrat from another district and how do i tell the people in that district they're being fed lies? i don't have a helicopter or a bullhorn!

g

@genessa I just overheard part of a local NPR radio interview with a local republican who was talking about the need for civility and ending animosity and picking and losing friends over politics; THEN, the interviewer called him out BY commenting and asking about his very not nice ads. To which he began by saying we are just telling the truth. I turned it off. Civility my ass.

@Beowulfsfriend add my oversized ass to that mix! these folks will say ANYTHING!

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207029
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.