Agnostic.com

7 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This insanity on the right bringing Soros and the Clintons into every one of thier failings. The fact that they are making this a mid term issue when these people are a thousand miles away is laughable, right along with the sudden tax cut for the middle class that will never see the light of day.

the tax cut is a fantasy in the alleged mind of our alleged president.

g

i am listening to chris hayes and the headlines said something about a bomb in soros' house... we haven't got to that story yet! this blaming everything on soros has to stop!

g

It wouldn't surprise me if it was discovered that the Republicans are funding the caravan. Remember it was the Nazis who burned down the Reichstag and blamed others for political advantage. Trump seems to be following Hitler's "Big Lie" technique to blame the Democrats for the problems he has created.

he is a big follower of hitler's, though he apparently adores goebbels too.

g

Yes....I think Trump is following Hitler's Playbook. The German People were intelligent "first world" people and Hitler was able to convince them to embark on a disastrous journey. I think Trump is using the same racial ploys to convince his base to follow him in hating blacks, browns, immigrants, muslims, etc. @genessa

thing is, there are people who actually BELIEVE this stuff, and not only believe it, but panic, and some of them may grab their guns and go to the border and wait for some obviously threatening women and children to come charging at them, and shoot in self-defense. trump is setting the stage for disaster. wait, trump IS the disaster.

g

It doesn't even make sense. Why would Dems want a big surge in immigrants now?

Fake news!

Of course not, but people that have been drinking the Rush Limbaugh/Alex Jones Kool Aid for decades will believe pretty much anything.

@Maiasaura i am glad to hear that in the past tense!

g

@Maiasaura better sooner than later, better the marriage than you.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.