Agnostic.com

26 2

Atheists - Less Vices

Why is it that atheists and folks who aren't theists demographically tend to have less vices than theists? I'm not familiar with all religions but Christians claim to want to follow the vice free walk of Jesus. I'm hoping to better grow a circle of friends with an inner circle with more in common like enjoying being exceptionally responsible. There are no perfect people, but I've heard singles over 40 tend to have some major problem like abusing recreational intoxicants, heavy smoking, unhealthy eating, lack of work and exercise, charlatans, players, etc. Just getting up to date perspective. I've found some good local activities, but no suitable suitors.

WarmFluffy 7 Oct 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments (26 - 26)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The I have is Mt. Dew is the only vice now and when I believed in the religious. I used to smoke, but haven't had a cig in 8 years or so. When I became an atheist, I wanted to take up smoking for some reason. I started meditating and that helped the cig problem. Does anyone who reads this have idea I wanted to take up smoking after I became an atheist. It's a mystery to me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.