Agnostic.com

3 0

Long hair/short hair

In the middle of growing my hair back to long and have an artsy look, back to photo, but different or no?

• 6 votes
  • 6 votes
Artistlover 6 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Long hair is sexier (to me), short hair is easier to care for. People should do to themselves whatever makes them most comfortable. I like to cut my hair more often than my husband would prefer. He loves me anyhow. He likes to cut his hair shorter and grow his beard longer than I would prefer. I will still ride his face and/or dick every chance I get. Being comfortable in your own self and being true to yourself is sexier that conforming to somebody else's ideal type.

I can't do the beard but it looks good on some people according to women. I hear you about short hair being easier to work with especially since I use power saws etc. Hats help, ?. I dreamlike it works well with my side career as an artist. Not many artists are actually artsy butviblike being different on show night. That's great that you accept eachother for what you are and like. I mean I am even attracted to opposites as well sometimes and am open to new things. Independence and experimental looks are a good thing especially new looks and change. And it's nice to hear it still turns you on. I love when women are open with seductive words.

I absolutely agree that you should not change your looks because someone asks/demands it. You need to do what you like. I do have to admit that I don't find long hair on men attractive. But keep growing it out -- it's a royal pain to do it, so if that's what you want -- don't cut it again.

i'm an old hippy. i don't approve of short hair on men!

g

Ha! Awesome! I was tortured to cut it! I love hippies.

@Artistlover 'blush

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.