Agnostic.com

3 4

I often share YT videos in PM's & now the link doesn't seem to 'tranfer', is there a glitch?

phxbillcee 10 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems like it may be fixed. Thanks, @Admin & @StiteSupport!

@phxbillcee - the socket status at the bottom of your screen is most likely red - just like mine. It's not your computer -or network - it's the site.
I suspect coding or updating of servers. That's usually been the culprit in the past.

It never remains red longer than 10 secs or so - and I just tried to PM you - and Nope! That's the problem.

Wait for the "Socket Status" to be green again and you should be good to go.

It's probably also effecting chat rooms.
Again you can see the Socket Status indicator at the bottom of the screen. So at least you know if you're sending it into the abyss or not.

Thanks, dear! I can always count on you!

Nope. Socket status went from red to green & still no luck!

@phxbillcee Mine is still flickering way to fast to be usable - so it could be where you are sending to. 😉 I couldn't send a thing right now. (It's doing a disco thing).

@RavenCT I'm getting a steady green & still won't PM!

@Admin, I can't use PM's at all! I post them & when I go back they're gone!!! Help!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:208395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.