Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Trump Pastor Claims Women Sexually Assault Men By Dressing Provocatively | Michael Stone

How convenient for Trump, given such a wode open door to justify his actions (of sexually assaulting women)....

snytiger6 9 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Someone should kick him in the nards.

Yup, 70, 80, 90-year olds in jammies, 2 year olds in diapers, altar boys in altar boy smocks, freaking tempting as hell, ain't they?

More blaming women for men attacking us. This is blaming the victim.

Instead, men need to control themselves. If they assault people, put them in prison.

Well the obvious answer is to force the women to wear burkas. Men must be protected from these vile sirens.

Of course we do. Every morning I stand in front of the mirror and think what can I wear today so I can dress more provocatively, and I look into the wardrobe and there is absolutely nothing that would do. It is so unfair that they don't make more provocative clothes for women over 60. I am so disappointed. Bastards

This makes me want to puke ! In fact, I just might - on the Pastor.

Excellent plan! Need a sidekick?

@AnneWimsey Sure ! The more the messier !

I'll help them. Free neutering for any man who is having difficulty controlling his urges.

Call me if you need somone to help hold them down. Don't put them under. Let them experience terror at the same level of a woman gettign raped. (At least that is the thought that goes through my mind... I am really not that cruel).

@snytiger6 lol. I was thinking voluntary castration. You know if women must work so hard to gaurd against men's urges : surely the men who feel so strongly will be willing to do whatever it takes to control themselves, right?

Are you freaking kidding me?? I feel like I just stepped back four decades... gimme an f’ing break. These pigs keep coming out of the woodwork.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:208631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.