Agnostic.com

6 0

POF, love it? Hate it? Love to hate it?

blueperiod 4 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never tried it, probably not going to after reading these comments.

I can't say the site itself is to blame, but I met my abusive ex on there, so I haven't been back and don't plan to.

Got my 15-months-so-far pen pal off there! No desire to actually meet, on both our parts, mostly, but we correspond from 1 to 20 times a day...and nothing my Mom couldn't read, mostly. Have had some fun dates, too, including dinner-party- enriching anecdotes about complete dolts. Just fun!

Hate it! The most intellectually-challenged group of hags that I have ever crossed paths with are on there. No reading comprehension whatsoever.

Not in my area, women who have been on there for years, man haters I think, obviously never date anyone. Wasn't always like that. Embarrassing when most of your neighbours are there as well.

Plenty of flakes? didn't like it. I've had the best luck on OKC.

d_day Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

I had a similar experience.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.