Agnostic.com

7 1

What are we doing here? (On this site, not existentially.)

I am here to make some new friends and maybe do some dating. What is your main reason for coming to agnostic.com?

KevinLentini 4 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About the same as yours.

It's nice to have a religious-free conversation 🙂

talking with my fingers. expressing myself, finding out what other people think, whether other people think, when other people think, how people feel, away from facebook, although i am not away from facebook. i can multitask!

g

For me it is kind of like Facebook without all the ads and time wasting games. At least that is my experience. I also hope to meet/make some local friends

I'm here for the same reason. Also, I like to talk to like-minded people.

friends, amusement, play partners

There's a vague notion that a female around my age with a mutual attraction will come around. But it's not something I'm actively searching. I'm mostly here because this is a community of non-believers where I can talk openly about my lack of belief.

Or to talk with others about nothing in particular, but free from the interjection of some religious-based nonsense.

@LetzGetReal Someone is rude.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.