Agnostic.com

11 0

Is this site for finding your match?

Bolverk74 4 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a lighter, thank you.

I like to think so. It’s refreshing to find a group of free thinkers. This is the best site I have found to find that elusive needle. I found it once and looking again 10 years later. Since this site is so open minded I have no doubt. And I can’t accidentally swipe the wrong way πŸ™‚

No, I do not think so. it is for expressing your opinion without the fear of being judged by others who have a group think mentality. It is expressing your non belief without having others forcing their beliefs onto you. It is finding humor and laughing at something at least once a day to relieve stress in everyday life. That is what I take from this site. You may or may not find someone that you are compatible with just like everywhere else in the world. If it happens than it happens.

ANYWHERE can be the place to find your match. This site gives the would be suiter a different insight. I find most on this site intriguingly open minded. That certainly isnt the case on other sites.

I'm open to it. I've given up hope on finding a match so I am mostly here to exercise my gray cells.

I hope so..but I'm still looking for my glasses..

@SchuylaRDiamond
If I did..it cuz I couldn't read Anything..

It can be πŸ™‚

It's been bot free so far which can't be said for OkCupid or Match.

No, but it's an added perk.

Or your mismatch.

If you are a blind super model you may just have found him.
The site is open to it, which is great, so you are not out of line asking somebody out, but interesting conversations seem to be more the go.

lol very good

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20906
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.