Agnostic.com

8 1

If you could have a threesome with two other celebrities which two celebrities would you choose?

SonderOpia 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey you shouldn’t be objectifying living liberal celebrities with sexual innuendo, subjecting a Hollywood elite star to be the one you would , without consent every 15 seconds subject to sordid dehumanising acts. I’m sure would offend them .. poor poor celebrity.
My poor but enjoyable impression of a feminist leftist , # me To was fun if it offends grow up it’s a joke, remember them.

Of course they may not choose me, we all are over 60 so maybe Mira Sorvino and Wonder Woman ?

Deanna Troi and Dr Beverly Crusher in zero gravity inside the Enterprise holodeck

I'm not good with Imaginary Friends and don't know the real personalities of most celebrities. I guess off the top of my head Raquel Welch and Jayne Mansfield or Mae West.

May west might be a bit ripe by now. That’s the sport of necrophiliacs .. oh yeah now I see the dead won’t yell rape. Clever.Forgive me I didn’t know the nuisances of the game. Bid pick Scarlett johanson an Jessica alba. And to show I’m not homophobic Milo.

The characters/actors from Black List, Tom and Lizzy.

Natalie Portman and Carrot Top. Since I am straight, that would leave me with Natalie to myself.

Natalie Portman . And carrot top. You sir are an incredibly selfless tolerant human. More than 5 mins with either would end in some form of prosecution for me.

Liv Ullman and Bibi Anderson so I could recreate my favorite scenes from Ingmar Bergman's "Persona."

I'd pick Jason Momoa and Lenny Kravitz.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20918
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.