Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Reports of Voter Intimidation at Polling Places in Texas — ProPublica

One has wonder why the intimidators are even bothering, since the machines are fudged to turn blue votes red anyway! (see my post about that.)

g

genessa 8 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is one more way to hold power. The fall of our democracy. What was left.

i believe it is called cheating... if we want to be kind. it's actually criminal activity.

g

I am voting in USA since 1986, I am a well known Republican in my district.... and I have never seen / faced any kind of intimidation before the elections or at the polling places.

i am glad. no one should experience that. however, other people ARE experiencing it right now, as they have in the past as well, but more intensely now, it seems.

g

@genessa I think all depends on the area; in my district -Yonkers, NY- I never heard of people being intimidated...this doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

@DUCHESSA i imagine yonkers is a bit different from anywhere in texas or georgia.

g

@genessa Well, ignorance doesn't know about geographical areas.

@DUCHESSA Considerign that education varies greatly by geographical areas, I'd say that yes, ignorance does know about geographical areas.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209643
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.