Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Kellyanne Conway: “Anti-Religiosity,” Not Anti-Semitism, Fueled Synagogue Killer | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Considering the electronic media recovered form the shooter's accounts, he just hated Jews. She is trying to use the tragedy to put herself and her religion into the martyr role

snytiger6 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kellyanne's husband George tweeted a quote from Patti Davis, the daughter of former President Ronald Reagan, who's Sunday OP ED in the Washington Post said:

"This president will never offer comfort, compassion or empathy to a grieving nation. It's not in him. When questioned after a tragedy, he will always be glib and inappropriate. So I have a wild suggestion: Let's stop asking him. His words are only salt in our wounds,"

She is the dip-shit side of the family.

cava Level 7 Oct 29, 2018

I despise Kelly Conway. She has lied since she appeared on CNN. She continues to lie about "religiousity",a non-existent word with meaning. This guy hated Jews-I call him a Nazi. Trump has emboldened the White Supremists and Neo-Nazis plain and simple.

It is Halloween, so, I guess the witch just couldn't stay away. Deflect deflect deflect. Until someone shoots up a white Christian church.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.