Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK 'Trans-species' woman has spent $60,000 to transform herself into a dragon

She quit her job as a bank vice president to follow her dream: to live her life a dragon.

She says she has two mothers- her birth mother and her dragon mother.

DGJ0114 7 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Her money, her business...try minding your own!

I wasn't judging her like you are judging me... I simply found it interesting and posted it. I made no negative comments about her and what she was doing- unlike what you did.

It is a story in the public from an interview she granted... I can't be in her business when she had agreed to sit down for numerous interviews.

Live and let live, to each their own, what the hell were you thinking?

What the hell is were you thinking when you wrote those negative comments?!

Please point out where I made any judgements about her- negative it positive- because I didn't.

I found it interesting and posted it- you are the one with the negativity, not me nor her.

I saw a bit of an interview/doc with her. Interesting person but seems there has been more than a touch of trauma if I remember correctly. Everyone copes differently.

where's the 'after pic' ????????

Hoomahns!

skado Level 9 Oct 29, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211376
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.