Agnostic.com

2 1

I just realised how much it actually bugs my rather compulsive sense of constancy, that often I find capital letters in my typing when I know explicitly that the only upper case letters I spare are for a person's name. there's none in this text e.g.

walklightly 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

can you spell OCD?

ocd?

@walklightly apparently my joke was not good. I'm obliquely asking if maybe you have some OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, or as Grammy used to tell me, just a tad picky.

😀 @HippieChick58, oh, i certainly am, & i did admit this already in my post. i could have been a brilliant editor in the old days (when ocd still was a foreign word), but now... 😟

You capitalized "I" 4 times .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

no, i didn't. it wasn't me; i didn't do it 😛

@walklightly Should I alert the authorities of impersonation ?

@Douglas, i am the authority; who do you want me to impersonate... eh, interrogate?

@walklightly Dissociative Identity Disorder , & authority impersonation . Your a very deep person . (I'll try to walk lightly!)

@Douglas L 🙂 L !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.