Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK These Sumerian Clay Tablets Reveal the BIGGEST Secrets of the Solar System - YouTube

This right here is what I talk about. I guess you could call it a belief, but it's scientific and can be readily proven to anyone who persists.

The artifacts are in the museums. Rock solid evidence of these things exists.

Search Ashurbanipal's library in Nineva. Enuma Elish, Hammurabi, Book of Jubilees, lost book of Enoch, the book of Enki, Divine Encounters, Library of Alexander The Great, Dead Sea Scrolls, Ur, Sumerian clay tablets and culture and how it was handed down to the Earthmen and women.

Fascinating, truth that is harder to believe than many of the lies we've been told. But consider the vast universe and multidimensional matrix of the holographic universe.

The so-called religions were all based on various encounters and retellings, bent to serve those in power at that point in time.

These findings weren't available to our parents and grand parents, or any other generation for that matter. EVER!

Stay woke, shiz about to get real an hit the fan wit dis demagogue an all that supremacist cult.

Infomaniac 4 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The clay tablet was just the Email of those days, would you believe everything that is sent by email, would you ? The people even then did not value them, many of these clay tablets were found where people of that time used them for landfill and as foundation fillers for their buildings. It is a great mistake to revere writings just because they are old, in fact because they are old, we do not know who wrote them, when and where they were born, exactly when they wrote them, where they wrote, who copied them, who sold them, who paid for them, who the authors worked for, who their sources were, etc., or any of the things you would expect with a modern book. So I ask you how does that effect their credibility?

I believe there is a rule against cross posting, this has shown up in my notifications three time.

6 minutes in and he starts praising Zacariah Stichin Nooooooo thank you
Dr, Stichin (doctor of economics, not history, not archaeology not anything relevant to his claims) is a notorious Pseudo Scientist, fraud and charlatan, who has been peddling this unsupported and debunked twaddle for years so as far as I am concerned that is as much time as I am willing to waste on this rubbish.

Writing something down in a book (bible, quran, gita) or on a clay tablet is making a claim and is neither proof nor evidence of anything. It is just a claim that must be supported by evidence, facts and data to be considered.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.