Agnostic.com

8 3

Any Paul Simon lovers? He's just announced his final tour. He's retiring.

astardrifter 6 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I came on age with "the graduate" and him and Art were of the first songwriters I paid attention to. But we all have to retire one day. Let jesus die on the job.

OMG! Seriously? Well, I've been lucky enough to have seen him twice. He's The Man, imho, the true Poet Laureate of America. The man is a musical genius.

Here's his letter to fans:

Yes, that was what prompted my post. Many feelings--sadness, joy, nostagia, regret.

I thought I heard he was diagnosed with Parkinsons, which is why he announced he is retiring from touring.

That's Neil Diamond.

I grew up with Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest hits album on Vinyl that my aunt left us when she went to college in the 70's . This is a NASA redo by the group "Disturbed" . Very powerful . Enjoy 😀

Dougy Level 7 Feb 5, 2018

I wish I could go to a concert, but there is nothing anywhere near me. Closest thing is in Nashville in June.

It's not the same, but maybe they'll make a DVD of the concert.

A lot of that going around.

He will be missed. He is a very creative man, and the Simon and Garfunkel duo was the best musical pair ever!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.